Monday, October 18, 2010

About Mike Bryan aka:Mickey B

My name is Mike Bryan, and no, I am not the famous artist nor one half of the famous tennis playing duo that will pop up on your screen if you Google my name. I recently celebrated my 28th wedding anniversary with my lovely wife, Pen. We are proud of the longevity of our marriage and of our two children, neither of which can be considered a child anymore.

I created this blog because I like to write, I like to teach, and I like to share my opinion on various topics, goods, and services with which I am familiar. Two of my favorite subjects are education and coaching youth sports. It was in the area of sports where I acquired the nickname of "Mickey B." I played baseball for 20 years and always wore the number seven, which was made famous by Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle. One of the umpires that worked many of our games started calling me Mickey and the name stuck.

I hope you enjoy what you read here. Feel free to comment, but please keep it clean, even if you think I'm an idiot.

Thanks,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment